In this class we will create 5 gorgeous “petite vue’s” Tiny watercolour and pen artworks. You will watch the complete project’s from start to finish as I create these little views. I discuss choosing colours that add pop! leaving white space, shading and loose penwork.
The cost for this class is $39 US.
This class features the five little artworks shown here. In these lessons I show you how I create MY STYLE of watercolour scenes, this is not a lesson in all the technicalities of traditional watercolour, these are simple little drawings that feature basic watercolour techniques – anyone can do this – it’s simple and uncomplicated. The purpose of these lessons is to gain confidence in loose, quick, and what I call “wobbly and wonky” drawings. We do not go into the intricacies of perspective and layout, but I do touch on a few basic points.
Who is this class for?
This is a beginners to intermediate class incorporating basic watercolour and simple drawing techniques. It is a work at your own pace class. You will gain access to around 4.5 hours of video in which I walk you through each step of the projects.
Included are reference photos of the pieces we will create, as well as links to my pinterest board with lots of images you can use to create your own little views.
This is an open ended workshop with no expiration date. Plus all the videos are downloadable and yours to keep!
You will have access to the private FACEBOOK GROUP with others that are also taking my classes, to share your work and get feedback.
Toni’s style is fun and innovative and she shares her process in great detail. She is also very helpful with advice and comments. I loved Toni’s class and can’t wait for the next one !! – Mo M.
***Click here to see what students have said about some of my classes.
What supplies will I need for the class?
Please use what you already have in your collection. The items below are what I have used in this class.
- Assorted watercolour paints (tubes or pans)
- large and medium round watercolour brush – I use a selection of these in various sizes
- Black fineline pen, I use Staedtler Pigment Liner size 0.2, A selection of 0.1, 0.2 & 0.3 is handy. Other brands available are Sakura Pigma Micron and Artline Drawing System.
- Black gel pen 1.0mm – I use Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip DX
- graphite pencil – I use a 1mm mechanical pencil (optional)
- paper towel
- Watercolour paper or journal – I use a travelogue journal with 8×8″ pages and a smooth surface – you can use any kind or size you prefer however a smooth surface works best (if your paper has a rough surface, turn it over, often the back is smoother and works just as well.
Accessing your class
This class has immediate access. When you proceed through the checkout you will be asked to login (if you have previously purchased another class) or register (if this is your first class on this site). Following your purchase this class will appear in your My Courses page when you login under My Classroom.
If you have any questions?
If you have any questions at all please contact me via the contact page. I will do my best to reply to your message within 24 hours. NB: I am located in Australia so there might be a little timezone difference!