Welcome to “the goose girl”! This lesson was originally created by me (as a guest teacher) for the “Ever After” workshop on Willowing Arts in 2017.
This lesson is based on “the goose girl” fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm, you can read more about the fairy tale here.
The lesson is broken up into the three videos below. along with the supplies list at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to receive future information on new videos, classes and special offers please sign up for my newsletter using the form here
- assorted watercolour paints (tubes or pans) – including a “flesh” tone if you have it – (I will show you how to mix your own flesh tone if you do not have that colour)
- large round quill or mop watercolour brush
- medium round brush
- graphite pencils 2b and 8b or any you already have (I use Mars Lumograph)
- Collage paper
- Liquitex Matte Gel
- large brush for applying gel medium
- credit card for smoothing gel
- paper towel
- Watercolour paper – I use cold press A3 size
All classroom/video content is the copyright of Toni Burt 2018.
Please refer to the FAQ’s in regard to copyright here.