Welcome to “sunshine on a cloudy day”!
Learn some basic drawing skills by creating an urban sketch from your imagination and colouring it with loose flowing watercolours. Wonky houses are a big love of mine, forget about straight perfect linework, and let you paint splatter and flow outside the lines! This is what creates charm and character.
The lesson is shown step by step in the video below. Scroll down for the basic supplies list at the bottom of this page.
- Watercolour paper
- Watercolour brush – round medium sized quill/mop or similar
- Watercolours – Yellow and red/pink/magenta
- Black Fine line pen waterproof – Staedtler pigment liner or similar – size 0.4
- Watersoluble fountain pen/ink – Sailor Fude de Mannen and Pilot Prera medium nib.
- White gouache
- Paint palette, water jar, paper towels
If you would like to receive future information on new videos, classes and special offers please sign up for my newsletter using the form here
All classroom/video content is the copyright of Toni Burt 2023.
Please refer to the FAQ’s in regard to copyright here.