This class features three watercolour girls. You will watch the complete project’s from start to finish as I create these three girls. I discuss choosing colours, leaving white space, shading your girls faces, adding wings and more!
The cost for this class is $25 US.
This class features three watercolour projects all including girls faces. In these lessons I show you how I create MY STYLE of watercolour artworks, this is not a lesson in all the technicalities of traditional watercolour, there are plenty of other classes already teaching that. Lesson 2 includes butterfly/fairy wings on your girl. Lesson 3 we use water soluble graphite along with watercolours to create another variation on the techniques you learn in the first two lessons.
Who is this class for?
This is a beginners to intermediate class incorporating basic watercolour and simple sketching techniques. It is a work at your own pace class. You will gain access to several hours of video in which I walk you through each step of the projects. This is an open ended workshop with no expiration date. All the videos are downloadable and yours to keep.
You will have access to the private FACEBOOK GROUP with others that are also taking my classes, to share your work and get feedback.
Toni’s style is fun and innovative and she shares her process in great detail. She is also very helpful with advice and comments. I loved Toni’s class and can’t wait for the next one !! – Mo M.
***Click here to see what students have said about some of my classes.
What supplies will I need for the class?
Please use what you already have in your collection. The items below are what I have used in this class.
- Assorted watercolour paints (tubes or pans) – including a “flesh” tone if you have it and “white” – (I will show you how to mix your own flesh tone if you do not have that colour, but to do that you will need white watercolour)
- large quill watercolour brush size 10 or 12 (please note quill brush sizes vary from other brushes, this is a large brush about the size of your thumb in diameter)
- small round brush for face and small areas
- graphite paper for tracing (optional)
- graphite pencils 2b and 8b or any you already have (I use Mars Lumograph)
- watersoluble graphite pencil – derwent or similar
- paper towel
- Watercolour paper – I use cold press (30x30cm) , you can use any kind you prefer
*** please note links are for information purposes only, please choose equivalent from your country and in your price range 🙂
Accessing your class
This class has immediate access. When you proceed through the checkout you will be asked to login (if you have previously purchased another class) or register (if this is your first class on this site). Following your purchase this class will appear in your My Courses page when you login under My Classroom.
If you have any questions?
If you have any questions at all please contact me via the contact page. I will do my best to reply to your message within 24 hours. NB: I am located in Australia so there might be a little timezone difference!