Come and get comfy as we draw and paint these two delightful and charming interior views.
classroom is open – instant access!
A plush comfy seat, squishy cushions, fancy frames and mirrors, beaded lamps – to me it all speaks of comfort and joy! I love to surround myself with lovely things, vintage things, delightful things. So why not paint them too!
This class is about painting those lovely whimsical interior settings that uplift the heart and inspire us to just sit and daydream 🙂
The cost for this 2 lesson mini-class is US$37.
I’m a huge fan of bold bright colours, both in my home and my art. In this class we will paint 2 lovely interior views, both with gorgeous bold furnishings.
This class uses pencil and simple acrylic painting techniques along with other watersoluble media (refer to the supply list below).
In these lessons you will follow me step by step as we draw and colour our views. The course contains just under 3 hours of video.
This is an open ended workshop with no expiration date. Plus all the videos are downloadable and yours to keep!
Who is this lesson for?
This is a beginners to intermediate class incorporating basic drawing and painting techniques. It is a work at your own pace class.
You will have access to my combined private FACEBOOK GROUP with others that are also taking my classes to share your work and get feedback.
I have always enjoyed mixed media art, but didn’t have the confidence to try myself. Then I invested in one of Toni’s courses. She breaks every project down into easy steps and shows you how to do it. Toni makes it easy! Now I’m making beautiful art and loving every minute of it. I would really recommend any of her courses. I can’t get enough. – Sharon H.
***Click here to see what students have said about previous classes.
What supplies will I need for the lessons?
Please use what you already have in your collection. The items below are what I have used in this class. *** I use an “acrylic gouache” in this class, which is kind of a cross between a typical acrylic paint and a gouache. Traditional gouache will not work well in this class, however you can use it if you wish. A matte finish acrylic paint, such as a cheap craft paint will work just fine.
Links are for product information, look for the best price in a store in your country.
- Strathmore toned tan mixed media paper 300gsm – 7×11″ (cut one 11×14″ sheet cut in half)
- Watercolour brushes – round medium size
- Watercolour – sepia brown
- Liquitex ACRYLIC gouache (please note this is NOT a traditional gouache, you cannot re-wet it, it is closer to a matte acrylic) – you can use any acrylic paint that has a matte finish when dry (preferably not glossy as it is hard to use other media over it)
- colours I use are – yellow oxide, light blue perm, bright aqua green, viridian hue, fluorescent green, light portrait pink, peach, yellow deep, red light, red deep, white
- Faber castel watersoluble coloured pencils – I use helio turquoise, permanent carmine, dark cad orange, dark chrome yellow, dark sepia, white, Black.
- Lyra aquacolor crayons (similar to neocolor II)
- 4b graphite pencil – I use Mars Lumograph black series 4b, and a 0.5 mechanical pencil with a 4b lead in it
- Paint palette, water jar, paper towels, tissues
Accessing your lessons
This class has immediate access. When you proceed through the checkout you will be asked to login (if you have previously purchased another class) or register (if this is your first class on this site). Following your purchase this class will appear in your My Courses page when you login under My Classroom in the website menu. You can always find your classes here https://www.toniburt.com.au/my-courses/
**Due to the nature of the immediate availability of this course, all online classes are non-refundable.
If you have any questions?
If you have any questions at all please contact me via the contact page. I will do my best to reply to your message within 24 hours. NB: I am located in Australia so there might be a little timezone difference!