Welcome to “she emerges”! This lesson was originally created by me (as a guest teacher) for the “Art is Magic Creative Retreat” workshop in 2018.
In this lesson we will use simple materials to create a loose intuitive artwork.
The lesson is broken up into the two videos below, along with the supplies list at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to receive future information on new videos, classes and special offers please sign up for my newsletter using the form here
- Cardboard or other firm substrate
- Liquitex Gel Medium – matte
- Vintage papers – old sheet music or old book pages
- Acrylic paints – white and neutral tones
- Water soluble media – gouache or watercolours
- White Gouache tube
- Plastic scraper or an old credit card for collaging
- Paint brush for gel medium
- Round watercolour brush – large
- Watersoluble graphite pencil
- Graphite pencil – 7b or 8b
All classroom/video content is the copyright of Toni Burt 2019.
Please refer to the FAQ’s in regard to copyright here.