Welcome to “parts of me”!
In this lesson we will use simple paint techniques and collage papers to create a loose quirky face.
The lesson is shown step by step in the video below, along with the supplies list at the bottom of this page.
A free collage sheet is below if you would like to use this face, simply click on the image and a larger size will open then save to your computer and print.
- Paper (plain or sheet music or and old book page) with matte gel primer coat.
- Liquitex Gel Medium – matte
- Collage or scrapbook papers in bold colours and patterns
- Water soluble media – gouache or watercolours
- White Gouache tube
- Glue stick
- Round watercolour brush
- Graphite pencil – 2b & 8b
If you would like to receive future information on new videos, classes and special offers please sign up for my newsletter using the form here
All classroom/video content is the copyright of Toni Burt 2020.
Please refer to the FAQ’s in regard to copyright here.