Welcome to “a thing called love” !!! – a FREE mixed media art journal project created especially for the 2017 a thing called love workshop series.
The lesson is broken up into the two videos below. along with the supplies list and resource links at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to receive future information on new videos, classes and special offers please sign up for my newsletter using the form here
- Liquitex Matte Gel Medium (or clear gesso)
- Vintage papers or scrapbook papers (refer bottom of page for links)
- White acrylic paint
- Tombow dual brush markers (942,772,992) or watercolour pencils/crayons
- Paint brush for collaging
- Smaller brush for face details and blending watercolour/markers
- Graphite paper for tracing (optional)
- Graphite pencils 2b and 6b or 8b, or any you already have
- stencil of your choice
- Spray paint (optional)
- Letter/alphabet stamps
- Black ink pad – any kind will do
- paper or art journal
All classroom/video content is the copyright of Toni Burt 2018.
Please refer to the FAQ’s in regard to copyright here.