Welcome to the water + colour classroom!
This class features three watercolour girls. You will watch the complete project’s from start to finish as I create these three girls. I discuss choosing colours, leaving white space, shading your girls faces, adding wings and more!
I am so happy to be bringing these lovely watercolour girls to you!
This page contains all the classroom content and links
to the videos for the three lessons (which are right at the bottom of this page!).
If we are not already friends on Facebook, please send me a friend request at Toni Burt
I have created a private facebook group “a journey for the soul” where you can share your artwork with others taking my classes, and gain feedback and ask questions.
I will add or invite you to the group after you join the class.
(If your paypal email and facebook email are different please message me as sometimes it is difficult to join the group as it is a secret group.)
Are you ready make your lovely girls?
materials & supplies video
Scroll to the bottom of this page where you will find the link to the lesson videos.
Please use what you already have in your collection. The items below are what I have used in this class.
- Assorted watercolour paints (tubes or pans) – including a “flesh” tone if you have it and “white” – (I will show you how to mix your own flesh tone if you do not have that colour, but to do that you will need white watercolour)
- large quill watercolour brush size 10 or 12 (please note quill brush sizes vary from other brushes, this is a large brush about the size of your thumb in diameter)
- small round brush for face and small areas
- graphite paper for tracing (optional)
- graphite pencils 2b and 8b or any you already have (I use Mars Lumograph)
- watersoluble graphite pencil – derwent or similar
- paper towel
- Watercolour paper – I use cold press (30x30cm) , you can use any kind you prefer
*** please note links are for information purposes only, please choose equivalent from your country and in your price range 🙂
The video’s have been broken down into short intervals. Please work at your own pace.
There is no need to hurry. You have access to this class indefinitely so relax and enjoy the creative process!
You can watch the video’s within the classroom or click on the download link under each one.
When you are taken to the download page click on the “download” button
and choose your quality/size.
PDF for this class
click on the link below the picture to open the pdf
Pinterest reference images
All classroom content is the copyright of Toni Burt 2017, please do not distribute outside of this class.
Access class content and video downloads are for personal use only, thank you.
Please refer to the FAQ’s in regard to copyright here.
CLICK THE LESSONS BELOW TO GO TO THE VIDEOS.